Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Prudent" Crafts

These are a few of my "nap time projects," inspired by the brilliant ladies at Prudent Baby.

She loves her Crinkle Owl!
Crinkle-Bots



Sleep mask

I made this apron with the intention of giving it as a gift, but I don't know if I can let go of it. I just love it so much! Look at the cute little pocket!
Reversible Apron
cute little pocket
Reverse side w/matching pot holder
Pot holder, reverse side
Burp cloths
Nursing cover I made for a friend's baby shower 

So discrete, you can't even tell there's a baby bunny under there!

Oh, and of course, these guys.

2 comments:

  1. wow! these are all so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! If your owl is your own design, and you are interested, we would love to make him into a free pattern on Prudent Baby! An update to the crinkle-bot! Email me! Jacinda

    ReplyDelete